Birthday parties are fun to plan specifically for toddlers. It should be lively, fun and full of activities. Keeping these points in mind here are some of the birthday party theme ideas for your toddler. So let’s dive right into it.
- Crayon party: Go for a lot of crayons of different sizes. Take a table and cover it with a white paper. Ask the children to use the crayons and start colouring using their creative minds. This theme is fun, easy to execute and a very creative theme idea for the best birthday party.
- The dinosaur party: Dinosaurs are always a fascination for kids and using dinosaur toys in a birthday theme party can be so much fun. Just buy some toys and bury them in the sand. Ask the toddlers to find the toys with the help of spoons and boxes. It surely would be a perfect day for the toddlers.
- Indoor beach party: Just turn a kid’s pool into a beach. Ask toddlers to bring some nice beach toys and put some umbrellas and towels. Yes. The fun indoor beach party is ready to go.
- Monkey Party: Decorate your house and make it really look like a jungle and ask the toddlers to come in a monkey costume and jump around. That would give them the best fun ever. Get a monkey shaped cake too.
- Circus Party: Plan some circus games at home and let the toddlers enjoy the games and yes take part in it as well.
- Cupcakes and cookie party: Buy some cupcakes and cookies and ask the toddlers to decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles and lovely candies. Yes, and they get to take it home. Also decorate your house with paper cookies.
Chocolate Party: Kids and their love for chocolates are well known. Therefore a party based on a chocolate theme is a great idea. Decorate your party area with chocolate goodies and also buy a huge chocolate cake to make it the best deal.
Treasure Hunt Party: Let your kids go on a treasure hunt. You can hire PartySharty Birthday party organisers in Delhi NCR. Hide goodies in your garden and let the kids find the goodies.
Go and have fun and make it the best time for yourself and kids.